- Project List
- MBC Labor Of Love / Love Anaheim Serve Day #22 - Project Leader Team (I Want to Lead a Project)
MBC Labor Of Love / Love Anaheim Serve Day #22 - Project Leader Team (I Want to Lead a Project)
Date & Time:
Saturday, September 4, 2021
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
1 have signed up & 39 openings remain.
Love Anaheim Leadership Team
Interested In Leading a Love Anaheim Project? You will be assigned a project from the Project List for Saturday September 4, 2021 for Love Anaheim Serve Day #22.
1. Love Anaheim #22 Project Leader Checklist (link coming soon)
4. Site Map with Project Locations (link coming soon)
5. Final Project List LOL 2021 (link coming soon)
- WE HAVE PROJECTS SIMILAR TO THE LIST BELOW THAT WILL NEED LEADERS:
- 1. Set Up / Logistics / Host Team
- 2. Red Cross Blood Drive (many will sign up to give blood)
- 3. CARE BASKETS
- 4. CARE CUP ASSEMBLY (3 Teams of 4)
- 5. Care Baskets and Encouragement Cards For Anaheim Fire and Rescue
- 6. Encouragement Cards for City Of Anaheim Employees, School District Employees and Community Businesses
- 7. Food Bag Packing and Distribution
- 8. HYGIENE BLESSING BAG ASSEMBLY (2 Teams of 9)
- 9. Host Site Projects: Wedding Set Up and Misc MBC Campus Beautification
- 10. Love Anaheim Heart Costume Team
- 11. Yard Cleanup for Widow Senior Citizen
- 12. Yard Clean Up Filling a 30 Yard Dumpster
- 13. First Responder Lunch for APD / AFR
- 14. OTHER IDEAS - You may have a project in your neighborhood or that you would like to see happen. Pleases CLICK HERE to Submit A Project.
Once assigned a project, you will be responsible for communicating with the Love Anaheim Leadership Team regarding YOUR project and for a good deal of the planning and preparation. Adequate materials, supplies, and volunteers will be provided for your assigned project. Keep in mind the projects will range in the time needed to complete them from 2-4 hours depending on a number of factors. In most cases, you will be managing 5-10 volunteers who have signed up for your project.
The Love Anaheim Leadership Team will adequately prepare and train you to successfully lead your project.
Thanks for being willing to lead a Love Anaheim Project.
All Participants will need to sign a medical / liability / photo waiver the day of the event...CLICK HERE to print waiver.