- Project List
- IN HOME PROJECT - Encouragement Cards For Seniors and Medical Workers
IN HOME PROJECT - Encouragement Cards For Seniors and Medical Workers
Date & Time:
Monday, August 31, 2020
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
0 have signed up & 25 openings remain.
Love Anaheim Leadership Team
This "in home" service opportunities will be making a card for Seniors and Medical Workers - these will be delivered by Love Anaheim or one of our Partners. Here are the instructions:
1. Download and print one of the documents (cards) below. Each document contains an 8 1/2 x 11 paper divided into 4 quarters - each is a card.
2. Using pens, colored pencils, markers, etc - write a nice note and decorate each of the 4 cards on the document. Look at the example card below.
3. Place the 8 1/2 x 11 paper (now decorated and written on) flat on a table, and take a picture of it using your phone. Make sure you get the entire paper and that your phone / camera is level.
4. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then print the photo onto card-stock, cut it into 4 cards, and deliver it to the Seniors and Medical Workers.
5. Please consider donating below for a Care Basket, which will be delivered with the cards to Medical Workers.
Donate $25 for a Care Basket which we will deliver to the Medical Workers with the their cards.
Donations to the Love Anaheim Growth Fund are encouraged as we support our community during this challenging time of COVID-19 and as we grow in our service to the community.
All Participants will need to sign a medical / liability / photo waiver the day of the event...CLICK HERE to print waiver.