- Project List
- IN HOME PROJECT - Encouragement Cards For Anaheim Firefighters
IN HOME PROJECT - Encouragement Cards For Anaheim Firefighters
Date & Time:
Monday, August 31, 2020
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
0 have signed up & 50 openings remain.
Love Anaheim Leadership Team
This "in home" service opportunities will be making a card for our Anaheim Firefighters. Here are the instructions:
1. Download and print one of the documents (cards) below. Each document contains an 8 1/2 x 11 paper divided into 4 quarters - each is a card. You can write / decorate a card for a particular station or for a Firefighter in general.
2. Using pens, colored pencils, markers, etc - write a nice note and decorate each of the 4 cards on the document. Look at the example card below.
3. Place the 8 1/2 x 11 paper (now decorated and written on) flat on a table, and take a picture of it using your phone. Make sure you get the entire paper and that your phone / camera is level.
4. Email the photo to email@example.com. We will then print the photo onto card-stock, cut it into 4 cards, and deliver it to the Firefighters and Fire Stations.
5. Please consider donating $50 (below) to purchase a meal for 4 Firefighters (1 Crew) OR $25 to purchase a case of Gatorade, which will be delivered with the cards.
Donate $50 to purchase a $50 gift card for a Firefighter crew of 4 to have a meal. We will deliver these with the cards
Donate $25 to purchase a case of Gatorade which we will deliver to the Firefighters with the cards.
Donations to the Love Anaheim Growth Fund are encouraged as we support our community during this challenging time of COVID-19 and as we grow in our service to the community.
All Participants will need to sign a medical / liability / photo waiver the day of the event...CLICK HERE to print waiver.