- Project List
- MBC Labor Of Love / Love Anaheim Serve Day #21 - Project Leader Team (I Want to Lead a Project)
MBC Labor Of Love / Love Anaheim Serve Day #21 - Project Leader Team (I Want to Lead a Project)
Date & Time:
Saturday, September 5, 2020
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
13 have signed up & 27 openings remain.
Love Anaheim Leadership Team
Interested In Leading a Love Anaheim Project? You will be assigned a project from the Project List for Saturday September 5, 2020 for Love Anaheim Serve Day #21.
- WE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS THAT WILL NEED LEADERS:
- 1. Logistics / Set Up Team: 8-10 people
- 2. Encouragement Cards and Care Baskets: 10-15
- 3. Hygiene Blessing Bags (500):15-20
- 4. Care Cups (1500): 10-15
- 5. First Responder Lunch for APD / AFR: 8-10
- 6. Food Pantry in MBC lot or nearby: 15-20
- 7. Yard-Work for Senior Citizens (1-3 teams): 5-10 / team
- 8. Facility Projects @ MBC (1-3 teams): 5-10 / team
- 9. Park Beautification: 5-10 / team
- 10. School Campus Beautification: 5-10 / team
- 11. OTHER IDEAS - You may have a project in your neighborhood or that you would like to see happen. Pleases CLICK HERE to Submit A Project.
We have a list of projects now - some of these projects will be listed on the website under the "Projects" and others will not since they have no leader yet. You can click the "Submit A Project" on the homepage if you want to consider submitting a project yourself.
Once assigned a project, you will be responsible for communicating with the Love Anaheim Leadership Team regarding YOUR project and for a good deal of the planning and preparation. Adequate materials, supplies, and volunteers will be provided for your assigned project. Keep in mind the projects will range in the time needed to complete them from 2-4 hours depending on a number of factors. In most cases, you will be managing 5-10 volunteers who have signed up for your project.
The Love Anaheim Leadership Team will adequately prepare and train you to successfully lead your project.
Thanks for being willing to lead a Love Anaheim Project.
All Participants will need to sign a medical / liability / photo waiver the day of the event...CLICK HERE to print waiver.